Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Meditation

It has been a year and a couple of months since we did not see each other. I tried for many times different ways to forget you, after those i really did erase you in my mind for not knowing how. Then months passed I did not think of you, never did I directed my attention to everything that reminded me of you, from train stations, voices, semblance with people and your favorite stuff that I know...but here I go again creating an illusion of you in my eyes and mind. I know the events that happened between us embarrassed you, or even worse than what I've said. Here's what I can say..

"IF YOU REALLY DO FORGOT THOSE THINGS BETWEEN US COULD YOU PLEASE BE POSITIVE WITH YOUR LIFE! I MEAN, OPEN YOURSELF AGAIN TO [ME]. I WILL NOT BE PARTICULAR, LET'S BE FRIENDS AGAIN, LITERALLY OR TECHNICALLY BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU'RE STILL TAKING ME AS A NEGATIVE PERSON YOU'LL HIDE FROM. CAN WE START OVER AGAIN?"

I just release whatever I had inside. I meditated, forgetting you, letting you go again, and I'll do this for millions of times just to keep myself calm without you.

back to blogging for sometime

-supposed to be doing HOA-

-guitarstringsandbrokenwings-
-탐탐-

No comments:

Post a Comment