Sunday, October 25, 2009

11, 12

I entered this place, just to try
Focused my eyes to the sky
For I thought I was alone
But this changed when I heard that tone

The tone that struck this heart
Where I cannot part
Saw him with mine eyes
This feeling...flies

Blinded by his light
Lost all my might
Held back my breath
Afraid of death

Death...death in the arms
Of this person who charms
Charms...charms me with his spell
So intense....that I fell

He filled this emptiness
Despite my shallowness
Made everyday of this life
Filled with light

As calendar pages are lifted
Looking at every letter he knitted
They were timeless and moving
The crazier and crazier I'm getting

But seeing each day you're away
Still thinking of you as I stay
Keeping these thoughts inside
I can..or cannot hide

The open world revealed me
That I was not meant to be
Observing his responses with the other
Makes me bother

These sights tremble me
His actions hinder me
Left me confused
Will this emotion be continued?

I shouldn't be tired of this
Though the events tease
I'll never give up
Exhausted? I know I'll keep up

Now downcast
Can't bring back the past
I can't blame her
My eyes start to shed a tear

Hands are swollen
My wings are broken
Then fell down on the surface
Because of disgrace

Standing up, still believing
Believing I'll live without dreaming
Distressed from this desolate circumstance
She must be the clearance

Will I still be in your arms?
Yes, we are racing like cars
Will I still keep on staring at you?
Don't know if these feelings are true

-thousand broken wings-

No comments:

Post a Comment