Thursday, October 29, 2009

__BLANK__ FACTOR

I shouldn't be in this state
When love turns to hate
Why does this thing come into life?
Where it cuts like a knife

Every sight of him with her turns into fire
Wondering why, I let myself tire
I keep on avoiding this thing
But there seems like a fling

This factor is inevitable
I'm letting it go, but it's unavoidable
Everyone knows their closeness
But I was the one clueless

I have this affection
Is there such a connection?
I'll now start to have one
As a beginning, because I have none

Each time I'm with you
Infinity on high, it's so true
My eyes never blink at your smile
I'll never miss a second, pictures I'll compile

I know, I maybe that far away
Thinking of Romeo as I lay
Waiting for you each time
In front of this machine, on line

I hate being selfish
Still it's there from start to finish
One day I'll end this up
You and me on top

I want this _____ factor to be over
But not that I'm crush over
I will still keep myself good
Though my feelings are hiding in this hood

These are the nights I'm writing
I see my pencil's breaking
Creating wounds into these hands
Falling down on these sands

_____ factor be gone now
Friendship is coming back to vow
I'll slowly make the move
Then affection for you I will prove

-Thousand broken wings-

No comments:

Post a Comment