Saturday, October 24, 2009

A THOUGHT OF A THOUGHT

As I saw each day pass by
I wonder why I was confused
Without a thing in mind

I left a hollow container in hand

Then I took deep breaths
Holding back those feelings I hide

Around me are roses and butterflies
But there is this emotion
That keeps me mourning

I thought I was on the edge of a cliff
Waiting for someone to push me
But the wind blew me back

Dark evenings left me alone
Thinking and thinking
Still nothing comes into mind

This confusion leaves me disturbed
Looking for ways how to re-direct
The perspective of loneliness

I picked the flower
For I thought it was mine
But doubt lead me to fly away

I saw the walls perfectly painted
Everyone looked at
While I was the one who did not

Sun shined and I continued to walk on the pastures
Hid the unexpressed emotions deep down
Still not letting them go

The flower does not know
Who picked and left him
And wandered by the barren land

They kept on doing the same things each day
And I did hide the same feelings
That became
deeper as the story went

I can still take every shot
Though they will tear me down
Because I know I can stand

My flower knew it wasn't me
The other took care of it
While I looked at them and cried

Someday this will be spilled out
The flower will know
The four corners will know

My confusion that made me desolate
Will end in the
perfect time
And I will be opened again in the same world

Hoping that the other will leave my flower
But not me who will give the greatest joy
From the gates of my runaway world

I'll will not end this race
I may lose
I will never give up

Twice rejected
The third will the biggest question
"Are you the perfect one?"

Under the night sky
Stars shining bright
I write these thoughts for you

These nights are the times of waiting
Waiting in melancholy
In the end the morning sun will rise above our heads

If you're reading this now
It is time that we'll both open our eyes
To what mine heart speaks about you

No comments:

Post a Comment